RGC Worcester currently offer the following training programmes: the Recreational Programme, Pre-school programme, Development Programme, Competitive Programme and Holiday Camps.
Pre-school sessions – classes for children from 18 months to preschool
- Wednesday 10am-11am at Academy House Venue, Infirmary Walk – currently suspended
Recreational Programme (held at Hylton Road venue)
The recreational programme is for everyone who enjoy fun, dance and gymnastics together. Gymnasts are coached in the fundamentals of Rhythmic Gymnastics with the emphasis in developing their apparatus technique and will be involved in our club display shows.
- Wednesday 5:00pm – 6:00pm for gymnasts aged 4/5-8y and older
- Thursday 6:00pm – 7:30pm for gymnasts aged 8-9 and older
- Friday 5:30pm – 7:00pm for gymnasts aged 6-9y
- Saturday 9:00am – 10:00am for gymnasts between the ages of 4-8y
Our development and newly formed novice competitive squad follows a more structured training plan focused on flexibility, ballet and conditioning. These squads are by invitation only for the gymnasts identified as having the potential to progress and who shown regural commitment to train.
- Tuesday 5:00pm – 7:00pm/8:00pm at The Academy House venue
- Wednesday 5:00pm – 7:00pm / 8:00pm at Riverside Hylton Road venue
- Friday 5:00pm – 8:30pm / 9:00pm at Hylton Road venue
- Saturday 9am/10:00am – 11:30noon / 11:00am – 1:30pm / 10.00am – 2.00pm at Hylton Road venue
- Wednesday 5:00pm – 6:00pm for gymnasts 6 year olds and older at Hylton Road venue
We offer school holiday programmes for members and non-members. Typically, these would be a series 4 to 8 hour sessions catering for all standards of gymnasts with the emphasis on FUN! Gymnasts attending the full series would be coached and guided with the intention of achieving their BG Proficiency Award (3 Levels) and Club Grade awards.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place. Open to members and non members and mornings to anyone who wishes to improve their flexibility and strength.
A lot of new skills to learn and work with different coaches every week including ballet, dance and acro.
Email to email@example.com to book a space
Contact us for more information on the next Holiday Camp programme.
Please note that the place numbers are limited and are awarded on a first come first served basis.
Private Classes/Flexibility Classes
Private classes are available – please contact Petra on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07718907182 for more information.