RGC Worcester currently offer the following training programmes: the Recreational Programme, Pre-school programme, Development Programme, Competitive Programme and Holiday Camps.
Pre-school sessions – classes for children from 18 months to preschool
- Wednesday 10am-11am at Academy House Venue, Infirmary Walk – currently suspended
Recreational Programme (held at Hylton Road venue)
The recreational programme is for everyone who enjoy fun, dance and gymnastics together. Gymnasts are coached in the fundamentals of Rhythmic Gymnastics with the emphasis in developing their apparatus technique and will be involved in our club display shows.
- Wednesday 5:00pm – 6:00pm for gymnasts aged 4/5-8y and older
- Thursday 6:00pm – 7:30pm for gymnasts aged 8-9 and older
- Friday 5:30pm – 7:00pm for gymnasts aged 6-9y
- Saturday 9:00am – 10:00am for gymnasts between the ages of 4-8y
Our development and newly formed novice competitive squad follows a more structured training plan focused on flexibility, ballet and conditioning. These squads are by invitation only for the gymnasts identified as having the potential to progress and who shown regural commitment to train.
- Tuesday 5:00pm – 7:00pm/8:00pm at The Academy House venue
- Wednesday 5:00pm – 7:00pm / 8:00pm at Riverside Hylton Road venue
- Friday 5:00pm – 8:30pm / 9:00pm at Hylton Road venue
- Saturday 9am/10:00am – 11:30noon / 11:00am – 1:30pm / 10.00am – 2.00pm at Hylton Road venue
- Wednesday 5:00pm – 6:00pm for gymnasts 6 year olds and older at Hylton Road venue
Private Classes/Flexibility Classes
Private classes are available – please contact Petra on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07718907182 for more information.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3|
|Monday 22nd July |
|Thursday 22nd Aug|
|Monday 26th Aug |
| Tuesday 23rd July |
– no evening class
| Friday 23rd Aug |
|Tuesday 27th Aug |
|Wednesday 24th July |
– no evening class
|Wednesday 28th Aug|
|Thursday 29th Aug|